Please see below of all current employment opportunities with Fox River Fiber. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Fox River Fiber was recently named “Best Place to Work” by the Pulp & Paper Manufacturer’s Association. Our culture sets us apart – We take care of our customers while acting as stewards of the environment; our success is based on our ability to continually improve all aspects of our business, including the effectiveness of our associates – our most valuable assets.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, click on or type the following link into your web browser and follow the instructions for completing the application process.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Fox River Fiber, the leading manufacturer of recycled fiber, is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to operate our state of the art, world class recycled fiber producing asset.
This position is responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with all safety standards and applicable laws and regulations.
- Being an Owner-Operator-Maintainer-Improver of the equipment
- Operating machine at centerline conditions, standard speeds, etc. to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Executing asset strategy and contributing to its continuous development and improvement
- Providing leadership and guidance to associates during non-frequent machine events, down days, clothing changes, etc.
- Maintaining the integrity of the asset and operating equipment to ensure on-going safe, reliable operations.
- Maintaining clean to inspect standards, ensuring periodic cleaning of asset and other areas
- Performing required inspections, lubrications, and other associate essential care monitoring per the asset strategy.
- Ensuring that the associate essential care rounds are completed per asset strategy.
- Initiating, completing and/or assisting with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
- Taking an active role in learning the equipment, processes, systems, and technology.
- Actively train/mentor other team members to foster their development and FRF’s Associate Principles, as well as drive continuous improvement in asset.
- Optimizing machine performance including timely process adjustments, process monitoring, etc.
- Perform continuous improvement activities and/or troubleshooting to improve operations.
- Identify, address and capture opportunities for safety and reliability improvements, cost and waste reduction.
This position will work rotating shifts on one of our self-managed production teams. Our highly automated de-inking process is run with state-of-the-art equipment and our asset essential care program would be a great opportunity for a highly motivated, technically inclined individual. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits program along with the opportunity to work in a progressive, safety conscious work environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Associates Degree in a technical field – Electro/Mechanical degree or similar – or advanced training plus experience
- Strong commitment to working safely and for the safety of others
- Strong Leadership traits
- Ability to coordinate team based improvements
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Ability to contribute individually and in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills
RELIABILITY ENGINEER / PLANNER
The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the reliability strategy and programs for the plant. This position will also be responsible for coordinating the computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), as well as the preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Lead the reliability strategy and programs for the plant
- Monitor plant/equipment trends to ensure best possible operation and reduction of planned/unplanned downtime.
- Manage the CMMS; including work order entry, backlog analysis, work prioritization, and equipment tracking.
- Monitor, track, and communicate status of planned work orders to all associates.
- Lead maintenance coordinators with analysis of equipment failures and development preventative measures to increase the mean time between failures.
- Manage equipment history information and the library of repair records.
- Review and manage timeliness of equipment rebuilds.
- Assist maintenance coordinators and buyers with purchasing RMO parts.
- Lead maintenance coordinators and assist production with reliability maintenance work prioritization.
- Train associates in the proper use of the CMMS.
- Plan and coordinate work assignments and timelines for scheduled shutdowns.
- Review work orders for accuracy and parts.
- Maintain accurate CMMS records and be able to provide records during audits when requested.
- Encourage close team work between all functions; communicate with other departments regarding work schedules and work completion.
- Generate regular reports of CMMS information; such as spare parts inventories and work backlogs.
- Perform predictive maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Perform daily inspections as assigned.
- Provide weekend maintenance coverage as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Maintenance & Reliability, Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Chemical or equivalent) strongly preferred or equivalent work experience and relevant education (i.e., Wisconsin state journeyman license or an associate degree in a skilled trade related field)
- 5+ years experience in maintenance and reliability in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and background.
- Ability to write instructions and procedures.
- Strong computer skills in a Microsoft office.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced business environment.
- Self-starter; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, follow the link below and instructions for completing the application process: