Please see below of all current employment opportunities with Fox River Fiber. If you have any questions, please contact us.
If you’re looking for a place where professional growth and advancement are realities and not empty promises, Fox River Fiber might be the perfect fit.
Click on the video below to hear our associates describe why they enjoy being part of the team at Fox River Fiber, winner of the Best Places to Work Award from the Pulp and Paper Manufacturers Association.
Fox River Fiber was recently named “Best Place to Work” by the Pulp & Paper Manufacturer’s Association. Our culture sets us apart – We take care of our customers while acting as stewards of the environment; our success is based on our ability to continually improve all aspects of our business, including the effectiveness of our associates – our most valuable assets.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, click on or type the following link into your web browser and follow the instructions for completing the application process.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Fox River Fiber, the leading manufacturer of 100% recycled pulp, is looking for a Sales/Product Manager. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, customer-oriented individual who has strong technical knowledge of the paper industry. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Grow and manage existing customer base; maintain productive relationships with the company’s customers on all levels – orders, quality, and delivery.
- Follow market developments; develop new and existing product lines and other revenue enhancing initiatives.
- Work closely with production teams on product enhancements/developments
- Identify new business opportunities, customers, markets and potential products
- Help establish short and long-term strategies to attain sales goals and profitability and execute on those initiatives
- Analyze industry trends to determine appropriate responses in terms of pricing, inventory and consumption.
- Travel to customer’s offices, sites, and to industry events (20%)
Qualified individuals will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Paper Science from four-year college or university; or equivalent Pulping/Paper Mill experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of pulp/papermaking process and manufacturing preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of organization and follow through
- High level of initiative and sense of urgency
- Results and Growth-oriented
Fox River Fiber, the leading manufacturer of recycled fiber, is looking for Manufacturing Technicians. This position is responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with all safety standards and applicable laws and regulations.
- Being an Owner-Operator-Maintainer-Improver of all equipment
- Operating machines at centerline conditions, standard speeds, etc. to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Executing asset strategy and contributing to continuous improvement
- Maintaining the integrity of assets and operating equipment to ensure on-going safe, reliable operations.
- Maintaining clean to inspect standards, ensuring periodic cleaning of assets and other areas.
- Performing required inspections, lubrications, and other associate essential care monitoring per asset strategies.
- Initiating, completing and/or assisting with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
- Taking an active role in learning the equipment, processes, systems, and technology.
- Actively train/mentor other team members to foster their development and FRF’s Associate Principles, as well as drive continuous improvement in assets.
- Optimizing machine performance including timely process adjustments, process monitoring, etc.
- Perform continuous improvement activities and/or troubleshooting to improve operations.
- Identify, address and capture opportunities for safety and reliability improvements, cost and waste reduction.
This position will work rotating shifts on one of our self-managed production teams. Our highly automated de-inking process is run with state-of-the-art equipment and our asset essential care program would be a great opportunity for a highly motivated, technically inclined individual. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits program along with the opportunity to work in a progressive, safety conscious work environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Associates Degree in a technical field – Electro/Mechanical degree or similar – or advanced training plus experience
- Strong commitment to working safely and for the safety of others
- Strong Leadership traits
- Ability to coordinate team based improvements
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Ability to contribute individually and in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills